Calling all foodies, locavores, and anyone who loves to cook – or eat.
Georgia Magazine named The Statesboro Main Street Farmer’s Market, a “Must-See” market. Here’s why: Every Saturday from early April to the end of November, the Downtown Main Street Farmers Market is the place for fresh local fruit and vegetables, meats and dairy, and food products like preserves and baked goods. Thousands come to buy from dozens of vendors, making a personal connection in the farm-to-table movement – all in an atmosphere of music and good fun.
Find out more at the Mainstreet Farmers Market website.
Farmer’s Market Applications
- Food Products Sold at Events Sponsored by Non-Profits Guidelines
- Farmer’s Market Sponsorship Packet 2013
- 2013 Operational Guidelines
- 2013 Application -Education
- 2013 Application – FOOD
- 2013 Application – FARMERS
- 2013 Application – ART-CRAFT 2
- Shop by Lantern Application